- Service Availability digitalprintersonline.co.uk is intended for use only by people resident in the United Kingdom. We do not accept orders from, or deliver to addresses outside of the UK.
- Your StatusBy placing an order through our website, you authorise that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binging contracts
- You are 18 years old or above
- You are resident in the United Kingdom
- Customer Information
- Communicating with the customer For our communication purposes, when placing an order, the customer must indicate their up-to-date email address, of which they have full operability from the moment they place the order until the definite completion of the order. Any spam filter settings (offline and/or by provider) must be appropriately adjusted to ensure receipt of emails from Digital printers online. This email address will also continue to be used in relevance to future orders until it is either recalled, or the customer sends a notification of change acknowledged by Digital Printers Online is authorised, but not obligated, to send messages of any kind by other means than electronic mail; this includes messages of essential importance for the contractual relationship and the correct implementation of the contract. It is emphasised, however, that the customer cannot insist that messages for him are sent by any other means, including by telephone, letter, fax or services of telecommunication systems, such as SMS (short message services) – nor can he successfully invoke ignorance if messages by such means of communication are missing, when Digital Printers Online has sent the message to the email address according to paragraph 1.Messages of Digital Printers Online, which are sent by email to the email address according to paragraph 1, are presumed to be received by the customer following their dispatch. Digital Printers Online is not responsible for transmission errors occurring outside of their own sphere.Digital Printers Online is not obligated to point out to the customer that there is a missing, wrong or inoperable email address in relation to paragraph 1.
- Digital Printers Online is committed to protecting the privacy of its site visitors and customers; the storage of your data complies with statutory provisions. We do not store credit card details. Personal data (for instance name, contact/delivery details and payment information) you have provided us with will be used exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of the contract.
- For any printed products purchased through email@example.com that are not directly printed by Digital Printers Online, we will pass on the details of the Product you purchase from us, along with the given delivery name and address, to the relevant supplier, so that your order can be fulfilled and delivered. Under no circumstances we will forward your personal details to third parties for advertisement or marketing purposes, nor for any other purpose which is not related to our service.
- We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity – a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
- If you have agreed to us doing so, we will also use your data to inform you about our latest products and other news concerning our offers. You are entitled to withdraw your agreement at any time. Additionally, you have the right to request us to change or delete your data. This process will not entail any further costs, except those charged by your provider for sending emails. If we alter or delete your personal data you have the right to be informed.
For further information concerning data protection and customer privacy, you can contact
Customer Services at : firstname.lastname@example.org